We are exhibiting framed images from several of our club members throughout the months of December and January.
Many of the framed photographs are available for sale. A Price List, including the email address for each photographer, is available in the Community Room. If you are interested in purchasing one or more of the prints on display, you are urged to contact the artist(s) directly by email to make arrangements for completing the sale.
We thank you for your support!
The next Program:
Learn about monitor calibration, printers and drivers, papers, mats and matting, and frames/framing. Our very own members, Dave Therrien, Rick Branscomb, Sharon Ramer, and George Kalem III will be presenting and sharing their insights. You don't want to miss this!
The next Competition:
ASSIGNED: Fear | CHALLENGE: Life Is Good | OPEN
(Deadline to email digital entries is February 15, 2018 9:00 pm.)
Click Competition Instructions for full instructions.
The first Monday of the month is Program Night, and features a presentation by a guest photographer.
March 5, 2018 | Seth Dewey: Drone Photography
April 2, 2018 | TBD
May 7, 2018 | Rick Branscomb: Night Photography
The third Monday of the month is Competition. Please review Competition Instructions for details.
March 19, 2018
ASSIGNED: Landscape | CHALLENGE: Down to the Ground | OPEN
April 16, 2018
ASSIGNED: Food | CHALLENGE: Mystery | OPEN
May 21, 2018
End of Year Banquet | Photo of the Year
Bishop Guertin High School (AV Room)
194 Lund Road, Nashua, NH 03060
Please use the entrance at the rear courtyard. (You will see lockers in the windows.)
1. Take Exit 4 (East Dunstable Road) off Route 3.
2. Go northeast on East Dunstable Road (toward downtown Nashua).
3. Turn left at the light (immediately beyond the highway intersection) onto Lund Road.
4. Turn right into the parking lot (at white lit up Bishop Guertin message sign).
5. Drive to the back of the building and park at the left near the gym.
6. The entrance is to the left of the one-story cafeteria, behind the courtyard.